Label only shows 21 posts

7/09/2008 07:07:00 PM / /

I got labels that contain 180 posts. but when I clicked it, it only shows 21 posts. I didnt know how to found the rest posts. it supposed to be a "newer post" or "older post" links below my page right ? but i couldnt found it.

then I switch to default blogger template,
and i found that the links "newer posts" and "older posts" is available
so i go to html setting and ctrl+f the word "newer"
found this code:

#blog-pager-newer-link {
float: $startSide;
}

#blog-pager-older-link {
float: $endSide;
}

#blog-pager {
text-align: center;
}



track back the variable and found:

Variable name="startSide" description="Side where text starts in blog language"type="automatic" default="left" value="left"
Variable name="endSide" description="Side where text ends in blog language"type="automatic" default="right" value="right"

apply those code in my new templates, and voilla..
now when i click my label that contain 180 posts, it will shows 21 posts and the "older posts" button. I think i can live with it ^_^

thank you so much Searchfunds, davidchin38, and Rat from blogger help group. Eventhough ur reply didnt solve my problems, its giving me direction where i should heading to.

may God give y'all strength to keep blogging. nice 2 meet u guys!

ps: much thx to kranthi from www.bloggertricks.com that made this template available ^_^

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment