3/15/2006 09:31:00 PM / /

A CONVERSATION BETWEEN WIND, STEPS, AND DOUBT
sajak karya Stephanie Iriana (taken from http://cikal61.tk/)

Today I think about many things, ask many things, and answers nothing.
It starts from the wind, and from the steps, and from doubt to a doubt.
I asked my self, what is life all about?
It is such a complicated word to me.

My darling often asks me,
How are you Stephanie? How is your life?
Then, there is always a deep silence before I can answer that question.
Which part?, I asked further.
Since I did not know how to start to answer.
There is part of my life which is simple, light, and colored.
But the others are ruined, retarded, and grey.
Just grey.

And the wind today reminds me about time.
Pushed me towalk though I did not want to walk.
Isnt it life like that?
Should life always go on,never stop?
How tired it is to keep moving!

I wish I could stop the wind, and also stop the life.
For a while.
I wish I could catch the time with my hands and yelled, Stay, stay!
And the steps really amazed me.
How simple to make a distance just to move your step.
On the first step, we feel nothing.
But when we make it thousands, how far it can bring us.

But is it matter, the distance that we make?
How far it can hurts you?
How deep the emptiness will be just by walking?
And the doubt reminds me about a question,
Where are you?
How wonderful it is when someone ask you this question.
What an expression to reveal that he/she needs you,thinking about you.
Is it so grand to be inside of one's mind?
We can be with someone wherever she/he goes.
Or it would be so dreadful to have someone in our mind all the time?
What a suffering it is to keep remember something that hardly to forget.

Today, I walked a thousand miles.
With the wind slip through my fingers.
With the steps that are hardly to follow.
With a doubt that almost unbearable.
While walking, my shoes asked me,
How is your life?
I am speechless. How do I start?


picture taken from http://www.geocities.com/kingachopin/

Labels: