ANOTHER ONE TRIED TO COME IN

11/26/2006 06:46:00 AM / /

Peace with my self, i am not sure to what i am doing. I am struggling to peace my world with my own way. I don't care if somebody else says it's not wise path to go. I do it my way, just like Sinatra. I see what I want to see, not what you see. Because I've dreamnt it in my vision in white blinded eyes.

Peace is meant what i mean inside me. I don't care if there's a war in front of my eyes. Peace is the way i feel about it with the way i do. It's called peace when i declared it as it is, not as yours. So why you are so disturbed when i do my own peace with my own way. Is my peace becoming your non peace treaty to your mind ?

I said peace when no one inside my heart. When I keep it empty without another heart filling it. I feel peace now without whisper of another's mind. I know peace is not always in eternity. Because peace always find a new meaning with time. Peace will change time to time. So don't judge me as a radical peace keeper. I just want peace to be meant as i feel now. Not as yours.

Peace now is about not having invlove with someone. peace for me now is for my own life to enjoy my own journey in adventure to adventure. When someone tried to come in, please feel free to walk away. Because there no hurt feeling in this time. When another one try to come in again, circumstances might be already changed. So don't think i don't have integrity. I was just not ready for you, but now ready for this one. So, consider you are entering in the wrong time.

Peace, is a treaty in my self, the same as yours, i don't have to feel anything when seeing you sad to my rejection. i am just not ready on it, or may be you can call me nuts. Peace, just peace.

Labels:

2 comments:

Anonymous on Monday, November 27, 2006 9:18:00 PM

my u find what u've been looking for..wish u happiness

Anonymous on Monday, November 27, 2006 10:15:00 PM

Mas i...
aku dah baca blognya
siapa yang di suruh pergi??
Dpi ya mas??
kan Dpi udah pergi tuh
:-)

Post a Comment