11/22/2005 04:47:00 PM / /

SOAD that mesmerized


Hey dude, i downloaded Jesus of Suburbia video clip from green day, i think its great(and the song too....). I dont know if mtv indonesia have played it, but i think if its played, there will a lot of censorship on it ^_^. Well... I also downloaded Hypnotize clip from System of a Down, the music group that i playin a lot recently. Check the lyrics dude:

"Hypnotize"
Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen square?
Was Fashion the reason why they were there?
They disguise it, Hypnotize it
Television made you buy it
I'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my...

She's scared that I will take her away from there
Dreams that her country left with no one there
Mezmerize the simple minded
Propaganda leaves us blinded

I'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my girl
I'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my girl
I'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my girl
I'm just sitting in my car and waiting for myGirl

the song it self accompanied with the guitar tone that pretty "hypnotizing" and though, i like the lyrics..... about tiananmen square tragedy...about tv and the stuff that drives us to want something....mesmerize the simple minded.....as usual SOAD is pretty straight forward with they lyrics. Just like in Byob, the song about the war that americans made "...why you always send the poor..."

Labels: