11/22/2005 01:53:00 AM / /

My Ex....

I was just strolling in my "friend list" in friendster, and suddenly i stuck in a page. A girl from the past just struck my memory back then. Well from the blog that i wrote i know that she is in jakarta now working as an IT staff for a good company there. Its been a long time since we met in real world, but then i peep in virtual page, the little potrait of her life.

Well... she's already have a man beside her, she state it on the page. And that fact pumping my heart faster than before. My memory flies to the past, with all moments we spent together and picturing what she's doing now with some boys hurt my heart.

Cmon awan, its been a year since u broke up with her, why should you take it personally ? Though, u'r the one that broke her heart first rite ?

Dunno why.... that two questions still haunted me, and the pain in my heart won't go away......

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment